1. Heat cooking oil in a skillet, add the onions and cook until softened. Add garlic and cumin, cook for another 2 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes and Chipotle Cooking Paste to the pan.
3. Create a small dip for each egg and crack the eggs in to the sauce.
4. Cover the skillet and simmer until eggs are cooked to your liking. Season to perfection with Santa Maria Rock Salt and Santa Maria Tellicherry Black Pepper.
5. Serve with crusty bread and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Santa Maria Chipotle Paste
Santa Maria Tellicherry Black Pepper Tetra
Santa Maria Rock Salt Grinder
Stay up to date on today’s trends, inventive recipes, and the latest
industry innovations with our quick and easy recipes.