1. Cut catfish fillets into 1.5x10cm strips and set them aside on a paper-towel lined plate. Cut the lettuce into a chiffonade by slicing the head into thin strips.
2. In a small bowl combine the mayo, mustard, pickles, capers, Old Bay Seasoning, lemon juice, Worcestershire and salt. Mix this sauce until smooth.
3. In a larger bowl mix 225g flour and corn starch together, then add the Flying Dog Pale Ale. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
4. Slice the jicama and red peppers into long thin strips, and mix together while squeezing a lime overtop.
5. Julienne the Roma tomatoes.
6. Heat peanut oil to 350℉ in a large pot. Dredge the strips of catfish in the second cup of flour, then dip into the beer batter until fully coated. Slowly lower them into the hot oil until bubbles start to form, about 2 minutes.
7. Grill the flour tortillas. Build your tacos with lettuce, jicama slaw, Old Bay sauce, tomatoes and the fried fish.
8. Garnish with Old Bay Seasoning, cilantro and lime wedges. Serve immediately.