1. Heat a wok and add some oil, stir fry the chicken for 4 minutes.
2. Add onions, peppers and the chilli in oil, stir fry for 2 minutes. Stir in the fiery jalapeno relish.
3. Divide between the wraps.
4. Fold into a burrito style wrap and heat on a panini machine.
5. Spoon over the yoghurt and serve.
French’s Texan Jalapeno Tomato Relish
Santa Maria 10″ Flour Tortilla Wraps
Stay up to date on today’s trends, inventive recipes, and the latest
industry innovations with our quick and easy recipes.