1. Whisk together the warm water, brown sugar and yeast in a stand mixer until solids are well dissolved. Add in both flours and the Old Bay Seasoning to the yeast mixture. Mix well with the dough hook attachment until the dough is smooth and pulled together (5 minutes).
2. Place the dough in a bowl sprayed with non-stick cooking spray and cover with plastic wrap. Let the dough stand for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
3. Pre-heat oven to 500°F.
4. Melt 1 stick of unsalted butter. Mix 475ml of cold water and 1tbsp of baking powder in a mixing bowl.
5. Reserve portion pretzel dough into desired shape. I do 30g dough balls rolled into a stick shape. When all dough is portioned dip a few pretzels at a time into the baking soda and water mixture and pat dry.
6. Place the pretzels on a buttered sheet try and continue until all of the pretzels have been through the water mix and placed on the sheet tray. Brush the pretzels with the melted butter and heavy handedly sprinkle Old Bay Seasoning onto the buttered pretzel dough.
7. Cook the pretzels in the oven for 5 minutes. Serve with beer cheese, top with True Blue Maryland Jumbo Lump Crabmeat.