1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix flour, water, salt and garlic powder in a large bowl; stir until smooth. Add cauliflower, tossing gently until evenly coated with batter.
2. Arrange cauliflower in single layer on a large shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Mix Redhot sauce and melted butter in small bowl. Drizzle evenly over cauliflower, turning to coat evenly.
5. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cauliflower is crispy, turning halfway through cooking. Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing, if desired.
Franks RedHot Original Sauce
Schwartz Garlic Powder
Schwartz Sea Salt
Stay up to date on today’s trends, inventive recipes, and the latest
industry innovations with our quick and easy recipes.